question reagarding our layouts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

question reagarding our layouts

Post  Helen on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:06 am

I was wondering how you wanted to keep up to date with our layouts?

Have a monthly thread and in there we place our gallery posts? Or each of us have our own thread?
Helen

Back to top Go down

Re: question reagarding our layouts

Post  Lisa on Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Helen wrote:
I was wondering how you wanted to keep up to date with our layouts?

Have a monthly thread and in there we place our gallery posts? Or each of us have our own thread?

Okay, this is where my total lack of experience will show. mybad I assume you mean somewhere to post how many layouts and where you've posted them?? I think the monthly thread might make more sense to my brain. I'll set that up now.... Is there anything else I'm missing in regard to typical CT protocol?? Because I've never been on or had a CT, so those of you who are seasoned pros, pretty please let me know! Thanks!
Lisa
Admin
Admin

http://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen on Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:31 pm

On some CT's you have a thread where each CT has a topic. There they post their LO's and if you wish also the links of that LO in the galleries.
Other CT's do a monthly thread where you grab a spot and you add you LO's there with links if you wish for them Smile

It's totally up to what you want, what you would like and how you want to keep track of us Wink
Helen

Back to top Go down

Layouts w/Fonts

Post  lingovise on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:29 pm

would you like us to post pages here (in the product thread) when we use (credit & link) one of your fonts with another designers kit??
lingovise

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:11 am

lingovise wrote:would you like us to post pages here (in the product thread) when we use (credit & link) one of your fonts with another designers kit??

Unless the LO is a huge journaling endeavor (like Mandie's LO for Neato Handprint) where the font is really prominent, then don't worry about posting LOs using other designers products. But definitely post LOs using mostly my products with my fonts in the specific fonts thread. Does that make sense?

I'm still trying to get a sense of what the best method is for organizing LO posts. I *think* I like the by month, to see how everyone's doing at a glance. And the product threads are going great I think...it's very easy for me to find LOs for adding to my shop, etc. Does the current system work okay for all of you? LMK if you know of a better (or easier!) way. Smile
Lisa
Admin
Admin

http://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top