Lisa Sisneros Designs CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A sneak peek for DSD....

5 posters

Go down

A sneak peek for DSD.... Empty A sneak peek for DSD....

Post  Lisa Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:03 am

I promise I'm still alive....just busy catching up designing. I tend to go into my little design cave and stay offline while I'm working so I won't get sidetracked. So, if you don't hear from me for a few days, it's most likely I'm submerged in work, LOL.

This next week is going to be crazy busy....I will be guesting at the Digi Chick & ScrapMatters during DSD and the month of November, so I've got lots of new goodies on the way!

To give you an idea what's coming soon, here are some quick peeks at what I've got planned for next week...

A sneak peek for DSD.... Prev1

Fall Woodland....a continuation of my Woodland Series, for Nov 4. Summer is already in my shop, and I'll be re-releasing Winter (hopefully) this week as well.

A sneak peek for DSD.... Prev2

Grateful Hearts Kit, the third installment in my Make it Meaningful series (which I will be resurrecting!) for Nov. 4. (Can you believe it, I didn't use bright colors!?) laughing

IF I manage to pull it off, I also have another [MiM] kit for Nov. 4 (It's About Time Kit) but we'll see. I also have plans for 3 new fonts, and I'm considering offering some of my older kits from Little Dreamer (that aren't in my CatScrap shop) for a limited time at a crazy cheap price (like 10 for $10), since I never really had a retirement sale for them. Some of them show their age, but there's still some decent stuff in there, and for new digi-scrappers, it would be a great deal. But again, we'll see how things go! Wink

I plan to have these two kits done by Sunday at the latest, so check back! And have a wonderful weekend! grin

Lisa
Lisa
Admin
Admin

https://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A sneak peek for DSD.... Empty Re: A sneak peek for DSD....

Post  Ramona Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:34 am

Ooh, I can't wait! Congrats about your guest spots! Fun! Fun!
Ramona
Ramona

Back to top Go down

Post  DoodleBop Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:54 pm

Oh, I can't wait to see them when they are finished! Congrats on your guest spots! Smile
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:30 am

Wow, I can't wait to see these. They look great from the previews!
Arianna
Arianna

http://designsbyarianna.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tronesia Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:29 am

Looks great...can't wait to see them when you're done!
Congrats on your guest spots too...you are going to be pretty busy, in a good way! Smile
Tronesia
Tronesia

http://troneseyvette.com/digiscraps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum