Where I am these days...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where I am these days...

Post  zoebearsmom on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 am

Hey Lisa,
I have been a little MIA the last week or two, I fully intend to work with Grateful heart this weekend. I realized I never posted my "spiel" like I did to my other teams so I need to catch you up on what is going on....
So basically the last 3 years I was a SAHM and my husband went and got himself out of a job in June. So, I had to woMAN up and go get one, I ended up dropping a lot of my teams last week, and kept mainly my MScraps store/teams, plus you, sugary fancy, queen of heart & jady day. I had around 15 to start with and that's all I kept. But in any case, I have just been busy with my work this week, and I feel utterly exhausted, going for barely doing anything to this new routine. As I told everyone else, I am just trying to find myself during this change, and I am also faced with not being around my kiddo as much and I really miss her and love seeing her when I get home, which also cuts into scrapping time. The problem is at the moment this is a new store that I am working at and we are literally setting it up. We're supposed to open to the public on the 5th of Dec, and at that point, I am supposed to work Mon-Wed 8-5 & Thur/Fri 8-1 with the weekends off. Right now I'm all over the shop. I was supposed to work 7AM-12PM tomorrow (Saturday for me) and I was like WTF dudes...I didn't even know the store opened at 7 am, and asked them to let me start at 9 because I can't drag Zoe out of bed and expect her to go back to sleep for my husband, not at 2 years old. So in any case I had expected a more normal schedule and I'm not getting it due to the store being prep'd to open and its sorta killing me a little. But as soon as I get a routine I will be back on top of it, and if I can't I will let you know, but not before I work with the goodies I have gotten Smile But for now, if you can just bare with me, I might be a tad late (like this week) but I promise to try to get it sorted out as quick as possible!

zoebearsmom

Back to top Go down

Re: Where I am these days...

Post  Lisa on Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:17 pm

I totally understand, Ashly....life comes first! I appreciate you letting me know , and not giving up yet. I'm not gonna hunt you down if you're not as prolific as usual for a while, LOL! I can always do some OKC and offer guest spots to fill in if needed.

This is similar to what happened with Arianna, with the exception that she quit with a two line email and didn't even give me a reason, which sorta hurt my feelings. So thank you for letting us know....and God bless you! It's stressful enough transitioning to working outside the home as it is, but to have such a demanding job, and being away from your little one, too--goodness! Hang in there, sweetie, and when you can, come play along with us! Wink
Lisa
Admin
Admin

http://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  zoebearsmom on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:26 pm

Thank you so much for understanding, seriously, because I really want to stay with you, but I also don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage if I'm not on time. But on that note, I'm going to go grab grateful heart now Very Happy LOL. I hope you've had some kick ass sales this week hon!!!

zoebearsmom

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:27 pm

So far so good, LOL! Grateful Heart's actually doing really well, no thanks to those gorgeous LOs everyone's done! Wink But I definitely need more.....if you've noticed the [MakeItMeaningful] label, it's a huge challenge project I've GOT to get going again, and I'll need lots of inspiration for the kits in the series. So, scrap away! Smile
Lisa
Admin
Admin

http://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top