Lisa Sisneros Designs CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A note about fonts and LO content ;)

3 posters

Go down

A note about fonts and LO content ;) Empty A note about fonts and LO content ;)

Post  Lisa Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 pm

Hey girls, I just wanted to mention, when using my fonts on LOs, don't feel like you *have* to use my fonts on every LO using my products. It's much more important to me for the font you use to reflect the style of the page you're creating, versus just cramming my products on the page. My fonts have a cutesy, playful vibe to them....and not all of my kits are playful. So, don't feel that you have to use them and compromise the overall feel of the LO, kwim?

Same goes for using my stuff with other designers products. Feel free to use templates, and other generic doodads on LOs, so long as they don't detract from making my products the most prominent. For example, another designer's stitching, staple, photo edge, blank tag--sure (just be sure to give them credit of course), but a distinctive word art, specific graphic or patterned paper--leave those off, (so they don't get confused by what's included in my designs.)

Generally, I want these LOs to reflect your personal scrapping style. Don't feel like you have to shove lots of stuff on there to showcase the product--make the LO look good overall, and how you'd like it to look, and it will naturally do it's job, making the product look good. grin
Lisa
Lisa
Admin
Admin

https://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A note about fonts and LO content ;) Empty Re: A note about fonts and LO content ;)

Post  Ramona Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 pm

For me, your fonts match my personal writing style, so it works well to use them on all my layouts! I feel like it is as close to my own handwriting than any others I have found. Mary Jane's Shoes is my favorite, but for my boy pages, I like the Jake font!
Ramona
Ramona

Back to top Go down

A note about fonts and LO content ;) Empty Re: A note about fonts and LO content ;)

Post  Tronesia Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Sounds good to me Very Happy
Tronesia
Tronesia

http://troneseyvette.com/digiscraps

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down