Lisa Sisneros Designs CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hubbies Health Issues

3 posters

Go down

Hubbies Health Issues Empty Hubbies Health Issues

Post  Patti Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:54 am

It appears my husband has had TWO strokes! He was sent to an Opthamologist yesterday at the Royal Alexander Hospital in Edmonton yesterday after our Dr's app't on Thursday. It appears he will NOT regain his peripheral vision as that part of the brain is 'dead' due to the strokes.
His Dr. had taken him off a baby aspirin in December when he put him on the Fentanyl patch for his back pain. Which we are finding out is a big mistake! He is now on the baby aspirin and blood thinners as well as all his other meds. I'm not sure if he will regain the memory aspect of what he is lost. I am waiting to be referred to a stroke clinic where I hope to get more answers. As you can imagine, our life has been turned upside down here.. and he is not the easiest person to live with at the best of times. I'm not sure where this will take me in the 'future' as it relates to scrapbooking but for now, I hope that I can still partake in being a member of the team here. Just wanted to update you on what has been going on!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Hubbies Health Issues Empty Re: Hubbies Health Issues

Post  Lisa Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 am

Oh, Patti! I'm so sorry your DH's going through all that!! sniff And it's got to be so hard on you as well....no worries, sweetie! Take care of you and your guy and hang in there. Keep us up to date on how you're both doing.... I know what a hassle all the medical confusion can be. I'm pretty much ready to give up entirely on traditional medicine--I swear medicines these days seem to make whatever ailments so much WORSE. I hope you can find some answers/relief/help and soon!
Lisa
Lisa
Admin
Admin

https://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandalue Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:59 pm

Wow Patti! I am so sorry to hear about your husband and the issues you two are dealing with!! I'll be praying for you guys! **big hugs**
Mandalue
Mandalue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum