Lisa Sisneros Designs CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gallery Posts & A Plea for more Awesomeness! :)

5 posters

Go down

Gallery Posts & A Plea for more Awesomeness! :) Empty Gallery Posts & A Plea for more Awesomeness! :)

Post  Lisa Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:39 am

Hi girls!

I'm trying to reconcile all the layouts everyone has done since October, and get my gallery at CS up to date, so if there are any LOs (or cards even) that you've done but haven't posted to my CatScrap gallery, I'd really appreciate you taking a minute to upload them for me.

Also, if any of you have some time in the next few days, I'd totally appreciate some top-of-the-line LOs (like everything you girls do!) uploaded to the gallery, because I will be submitting an application to Sweet Shoppe Designs for their designer call this weekend. It's a shot in the dark, (and don't get me wrong--I really do love CatScrap and everyone there) but I've coveted a spot at SSD since I started designing, and don't want to miss this rare chance to be considered. I'll be sending them a link to my CS gallery, so I want it to be totally tricked out. If you're game to work on some LOs, look through the gallery and see what kits or products of mine haven't been well-represented, and maybe give those some love. I need these LOs uploaded by Feb. 29th, so holler if you can whip something up for me by then.

Here's a free-for-all code to the shop if you need anything (you all prob have most everything already, but just in case...) CTgallerytweak good thru Feb. 29th.

And please keep news of my SSD application between us...I don't want anyone to have hurt feelings or anything at CS, esp. when there's a very good chance nothing will come of it. But keep you're fingers crossed for me anyway, LOL! coolness Thanks bunches!
Lisa
Lisa
Admin
Admin

https://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gallery Posts & A Plea for more Awesomeness! :) Empty Re: Gallery Posts & A Plea for more Awesomeness! :)

Post  Helen Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:34 pm

lemme check up on my CS gallery, I have been very scattered the past months hihi (a good and cute reason of course hihi)

ooh good luck on the SSD spot!

*edit* I can't get on catscrap atm, will look into it asap!!!
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Gallery Posts & A Plea for more Awesomeness! :) Empty Re: Gallery Posts & A Plea for more Awesomeness! :)

Post  Helen Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:47 pm

Ok my last lo for sweetest nothings wasn't upped yet Embarassed and is now but I can't get on CS so will do asap
I will also see if I can whip up something for you when I can get a look in the CS lisa gallery, I was busy this weekend as it was my birthday and a hectic week (like the past few have been mybad
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Thanks, Helen! Yes, CS is pretty much in the crapper right now. Our host service went to hell and they've been unable to fix it, and their customer services has been giving us the run around. Sheesh! I'm glad I didn't have a new release this weekend, or I'd be ticked!

Yeah, don't worry about uploading to the gallery, I went ahead and made a Flickr gallery, which I like better, it's so much easier to see things in. Luckily I uploaded all my product previews too, so if CS is still down, I can link up my SSD application with that.

As far as any more LOs, just be sure to post them here in the CT forum, and give me a heads up in this thread so I can go grab them. It'll be easier that way. I just hope CS is back up by tomorrow. I can't imagine what it's done to everyone's sales. Yikes!
Lisa
Lisa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tronesia Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:56 pm

I was wondering what was going on at CS...I tried to go to the site the other day. That sucks Sad
Good luck with your SSD app! Very Happy
Tronesia
Tronesia

http://troneseyvette.com/digiscraps

Back to top Go down

Post  lingovise Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 am

good luck with your app at SSD ♥

i was trying to grab something from you when the site went down... total bummer!!
lingovise
lingovise

Back to top Go down

Post  Patti Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:31 pm

Sorry, I have been a bit MIA! AND completely missed the boat on this, Lisa.

Hubby has had some serious health issues and I've been having problems with my wisdom tooth - the good news, is after three days off work this week, two dentist trips and dental surgery, it is gondy!! Now, if only hubby was that easy of a fix. It has been a tremendous upheaval here and each day is a struggle. Sad

Any news on SSD?? I know nothing has been announced yet, but I still have my fingers crossed for you!
Patti
Patti

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:58 pm

So sorry to hear about your tooth, Patti! I had an evil wisdom tooth years ago that gave me such pain--ugh! But good thing it's gone. Smile And my heart is totally with you, it's so hard to take care of an ill loved one and maintain sanity. Hang in there, hon!

As far as SSD, I was soooooooooooooo close! Robin emailed me a few times and I was very hopeful, but in the end, there were 40 applicants, and she ended up taking SIX girls instead of 1-2, and I was right on the borderline. Had there been fewer applicants, (or if I probably was way more consistent with my designing, I'm guessing) I might have gotten a spot. However, Robin let me know that everyone really liked my stuff and definitely wanted me to try again for their next call. So, could have been worse, LOL! I'll take kind feedback over cold rejection any day. coolness

Thanks for the well-wishes, though. It's sort of spurned me to up my productivity, so I'm ready the next go-round. Smile
Lisa
Lisa
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum