Lisa Sisneros Designs CT
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum...

+3
Lisa
Ramona
Mommyish
7 posters

Go down

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... Empty Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum...

Post  Mommyish Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:47 am

I'm like a greedy kid at Christmas! Some kits I'd LOVE to see...

1. .Non-traditional Thanksgiving kit.. ie - no cornucopias
2. Something with apples.. I have tons of apple pictures due to going to apple farms.
3. A "city" type kit. My little brother is coming to visit and we are going to be hanging in NYC a bit while he is here.. lots of pictures will be happening. LOTS!
4. Journal Kit - Basically I love to journal on my pages.. and above that I like to write the good and the bad. SO maybe a kit that wasn't aimed at the "perfect life"
5. RETRO/Rockabilly - It seems today there are more and more mom's that are a bit on the non-traditional side. Rockin' Awesome Mama's... you know? That would be a way fun kit!

Colors? Oh yes.. I love color!!! (which you have an amazing eye for btw)

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... FallenHues

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... CherryTones

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... TurningHues

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... ColorTwist

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... BakedTones

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... CandiedHues

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... SprinkledTones

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... JarredTones

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... ColorCapped

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... FrostedTones

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... GingerbreadPalette

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... AutumnBreeze

Ok... so I love that site.. and obviously bright colors >_<
Mommyish
Mommyish

http://www.mommyish.net

Back to top Go down

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... Empty Re: Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum...

Post  Ramona Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:44 pm

I love your ideas and those color palettes are AMAZING!!!
Ramona
Ramona

Back to top Go down

Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum... Empty Re: Oh ho.. you so shouldn't have created this forum...

Post  Lisa Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 pm

Mommyish wrote:I'm like a greedy kid at Christmas! Some kits I'd LOVE to see...

1. .Non-traditional Thanksgiving kit.. ie - no cornucopias
2. Something with apples.. I have tons of apple pictures due to going to apple farms.
3. A "city" type kit. My little brother is coming to visit and we are going to be hanging in NYC a bit while he is here.. lots of pictures will be happening. LOTS!
4. Journal Kit - Basically I love to journal on my pages.. and above that I like to write the good and the bad. SO maybe a kit that wasn't aimed at the "perfect life"
5. RETRO/Rockabilly - It seems today there are more and more mom's that are a bit on the non-traditional side. Rockin' Awesome Mama's... you know? That would be a way fun kit!

Oooohhh, Leah....this is awesome!!!! Wow, we might just share the same brain, LOL!

• I'll be posting in the upcoming Products forum for some of my planned projects soon...but I've got a 'Grateful Hearts' kit that will be a non-tradish thanksgiving-y kit with a whimsical, doodly feel.

• I've totally got some apple graphics burning a whole in my hard drive, so that's a great suggestion!

• A city kit would be so much fun....I've been compiling inspirations from vector sites...I love those urban city-scape graphics. And I have a ton of pics from my high school senior trip to NYC that would love to be scanned and scrapped one day. So, city kit's in my file!

• JOURNALING---yes! I'm so wanting to branch out and start offering element packs with useful things like this. And I'm ALL about journaling! (More on that soon!)

• Ha! I've been wanting to do a mini-kit collection based on music genres...maybe called the 'Playlist Collection' or something...and have a country mini, a rock mini, a rap mini and a pop mini, or something like that! Music is a huge deal to me....and I'm SO one of those non-traditional moms. Give me some Evanescence, Chevelle, or Red (or maybe even a little Deftones--sshhhhh!) and I'm in rock-god heaven! coolness My kids think I'm weird--but all their friends think I'm cool, LOL!

And these colors are AMAZING.....I'm snagging these for my idea file! And I love that site, too! I just don't let myself browse too often--I'd lose a whole afternoon, LOL!

Thanks, Leah! I love knowing what everyone's looking for. Wink
Lisa
Lisa
Admin
Admin

https://lisasisdesignsct.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lingovise Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:29 pm

lovin these fab ideas! i'd love to put in a vote for something grungy with lots of paints and doodles love
lingovise
lingovise

Back to top Go down

Post  Helen Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 am

oooh those pallettes!!! love
Helen
Helen

Back to top Go down

Post  Arianna Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:37 pm

These palletes are amazing!!!
Arianna
Arianna

http://designsbyarianna.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DoodleBop Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:44 am

I LOVE JOURNALING!!!!! I cannot wait to see what you do with the journaling! Yippee!!
DoodleBop
DoodleBop

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum